27 Sep Open Class: “Photographic Exposure Best Practices”
Do you want to take better photos and finally get comfortable with your camera’s manual settings?
If yes, this is a course for you – I have designed it for anyone who wants to learn how to improve their images by mastering the most fundamental aspect of photography – exposure.
What Will I Learn?
- Set a Correct Exposure in their DSLR camera based on the Exposure Triangle
- Efficiently use the Histogram Tool to improve the exposure
- You will understand what ISO is and how to avoid excessive noise in your photos
- You will learn what is shutter speed and how it affects capturing movement
- You will learn what is aperture and how it is linked with the depth of focus
How to enroll?