Do you want to take better photos and finally get comfortable with your camera's manual settings?
If yes, this is a course for you - I have designed it for anyone who wants to learn how to improve their images by mastering the most fundamental aspect of photography - exposure.
What Will I Learn?
- Set a Correct Exposure in their DSLR camera based on the Exposure Triangle
- Efficiently use the Histogram Tool to improve the exposure
- You will understand what ISO is and how to avoid excessive noise in your photos
- You will learn what is shutter speed and how it affects capturing movement
- You will learn what is aperture and how it is linked with the depth of focus
How to enroll?
Hi, I'm Kasia! I’m a fine art photographer, artist, digital publisher and instructor. I have founded Digital Art Classes - online academy, where through range of photography courses I share my experience, the tools and techniques that help others create meaningful, compelling artwork. Welcome here. Read more
Subscribe & Get a Free Case Study eBook
28 pages: background story, creative concept, camera settings, the contact sheet, editing process and more!
While most photographers agree that exposure correction and luminosity adjustments are the first steps to take during photo editing workflow,…
Photoshop Portrait Editing – master Dodge and Burn technique – learn how to improve your photos and get striking results
Have you ever been curious what it takes to get flawless, striking but still natural-looking portraits? In this article I will…
Have you ever got lost in some complex photo editing technique to find out in the end that exactly the…